A growing number of GP practices, CCGs, health boards and federations are asking us for help. Our launch programme intervention and online askmyGP service are transforming practices and working lives for doctors and staff, and we need people to help deliver.
Does that excite you?
We’d like to talk if you meet the following:
- A passion for leading change in the NHS
- Proven commitment to customer service
- Enjoy working with people and communicate well
- Good at learning and teaching a well structured programme, yet able to deal with unexpected challenges.
- Freelance consultant, flexible with working patterns, though most assignments are in your region and travel is normally within working hours.
If you can develop a strong local movement the rewards are generous, and you will make a positive difference in many lives.
Too good to be true? Maybe it is. Read on.