You’ve read all the material and you’ve changed your system. GPs are responding to all or most patient demand with a phone call, and you think it should be working as the case studies promise. You came here by some other route or perhaps a DIY implementation, but for whatever reason it seems like hard work. Or you just want to improve.
A number of practices have asked us to help, and we can. The symptoms are usually overwork, going home late or having to pay for extra sessions. There may be many unhappy patients, and a falling list size is a sign of trouble. But overwork is a bit like chronic headaches – correct diagnosis needs examination and tests. We’ve worked with dozens of practices, we know the kinds of things which go wrong and we have proven methods of finding them and helping you put them right.
It doesn’t end with testing. You need to know what to change and have the courage to do so. You need to see the results fast, to understand what’s working and why. We tailor our Accelerator programme to each practice but a typical outline is:
- Up to 2 years history analysed with Navigator
- One week online data capture through Datalog
- A simple staff and leadership survey
- Capacity and demand planning with Loadmaster
- Teleconferences with you to discuss the results and agree what to change
- Patient communications review, materials and survey
- Support through change, analysis and feedback over 12 weeks
The investment is one off 60p/patient list size, plus VAT, (minimum £3,000) and is soon returned with the benefits to be gained.
NOTE: this programme is suitable for only a small minority of practices, and we will advise on selection.
Register here to get started – it takes two minutes.