Our programme has been carefully put together to make change easy, fast and enjoyable for you, avoiding the many pitfalls which can spoil the best of intentions. All of this is included in your package.
1. A personal training partner for your practice
- The relationship is through our partner and a change leader agreed with you.
- You have the support of our team and we take emails and calls nearly 24/7.
3. Detailed planning for demand and capacity
- Fundamental to success is a change of thinking from supply led to demand led, predicting the needs of your population.
- Our unique Navigator suite gives you precise operational measures over two years up to the present day
- The online Loadmaster planning system. Simple to use, it shows how many GPs you need and when
- As the new system stabilises, Loadmaster becomes your guide to a stable, predictable workflow.
4. Helping you lead change with all your staff
- We suggest some answers to common misconceptions.
- GPs benefit from our Teleconsulting Mastery eProgramme, training online at their own pace and convenience. 3 hours CPD. See an elearning sample clip.
- Our Receptionist elearning programme gives confidence to help patients and signpost correctly and efficiently.
5. Professional quality communication with your patients
- Our one minute patient information video goes down extremely well as people like to see a friendly face explain the new system. We customise it so that your practice has its own unique professionally produced version.
- Our information leaflet is a full colour professionally produced document that makes it simple to grasp the basics, and also answers common questions can be provided as an extra at £195/thousand plus vat. We recommend 1/10 of your list size.
6. Comprehensive evaluation
- Navigator tracks the changes as they happen week by week, so that you know exactly how fast you are responding to patients, what is your efficiency, continuity and much more,
- We guide you through the diagnostics, showing what changes are needed and tracking the effect of your actions.
- A patient survey straight after launch and then six weeks later gives you confidence that the vast majority of patients say the change is better, and you can see the effect of rapid response and choice of doctor on their satisfaction.
7. A springboard for continuous improvement as you join the movement
- Through launch you have made a big change and seen significant benefits. But Rome wasn’t built in a day and though your journey has begun with a great leap, it isn’t the end.
- Through teamwork, understanding and fine tuning, you improve the new system in many small but significant ways.
- You are now sharing the vision “to transform access to medical care“.